Men's Haramaki - Luxe Black
This luxuriously soft and stretchy Japanese-inspired belly band is a favorite for everyday wear. Harvested from all-natural materials, Tencel fabric is eco-friendly, softer than silk and ultra breathable. It is naturally anti-microbial and works wonderfully under or over clothing, and will keep you warm and comfortable on cold and breezy days.
- 90% tencel airjet / 10% spandex
- Benefits of Tencel:
- Soft and comfortable on the skin
- Durable and easy to care for
- Unique moisture absorption
- Ultra breathable
- Natural: Made from eucalyptus trees (free of pesticides) and non-toxic production practises
- Environmentally friendly: uses less land and water than most fabrics in production
- Available in S (26-28), M (30-32), L (34-36), XL (38+)
- View our size chart. Between sizes? Size up! Our haramakis run small, and are designed for a tighter fit. For a less snug fit, we suggest sizing up.
- Or contact us, we are happy to help!
SO WHAT IS HARAMAKI, ANYWAY?
Haramaki comes from the Japanese words hara, meaning the center of the body, and maki, meaning 'to wrap up', much in the same way a maki sushi roll is wrapped up. The haramaki originated as a form of Samurai armor, which gradually evolved into a special tubular garment worn around the midsection as a belly warmer.
WHY WEAR HARAMAKI?
Haramaki is worn to increase circulation in the internal organs, which generates warmth throughout the entire body. Once worn mainly as an undergarment in Japan, haramaki has seen a resurgence in recent years in Japanese fashion, serving as both a fashion and health accessory. Read more about the full range of benefits here.
Share this item: